Guidelines for Camera Ready Submission
- First of all register for the conference (Registration Form).
- Send the scan copy of registration deatail including completed registration form and payment slip in advance to email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the copyright form (Copyright Form) and send the scan copy with registration detail.
- In accordance with the IEEE policy, plagiarism in any form, at any level, is unacceptable. Therefore, the conference reserves the right to reject the final manuscript which is found to have high degree of plagiarism after registration without refund.
1. Preparation of camera ready manuscript
- Incorporate the comments recieved from the experts.
- Strictly follow the IEEE style (i.e. double column and single space) (IEEE Template).
- Ensure that the length of final manuscript in IEEE format should not exceed 6 pages.
2. Validate your camera ready paper using IEEE PDFeXpress
- Before creating your PDF, proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- 36971X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. Submission of camera ready manuscript
- First log in to your Easy Chair account, then change role to "Proceedings author (IEEE UPCON 2015)".
- Or, Click on the proceedings version at the right corner of your submission page.
- Submit your camera ready version here (i.e. under proceedins version) duly validated from IEEE PDF eXpress.
Guidelines for Submission
- All submissions must be in English only.
- Papers for both oral and poster presentations should conform to the IEEE format and specifications. Other format may not be accepted. All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical. The IEEE paper template can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
IEEE UP Section Conference on Electrical, Computer and Electronics, 2015 (UPCON 2015) will be organized by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, India in collaboration with IEEE UP Section, at IIIT Allahabad, India.
- Authors are invited to submit full paper as PDF using the IEEE templates. Paper drafts must be prepared in English with a maximum of six (6) printed pages in IEEE format (10 point font, double-column and A4) including figures, tables and references.The conference reserves the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer than 6 pages.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit papers electronically to UPCON 2015 through Easy Chair. For submission of paper, at least one of the Authors of the paper should be a registered user of Easy Chair. Unregistered authors should first create an account on Easy Chair. To submit your paper visit:http://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=upcon2015
- Review process for this conference is DOUBLE BLINDED, which means Authors and Reviewers are restricted from seeing each other 's identity. Therefore, the Authors are instructed not to mention the name & affiliation in the manuscript anywhere being submitted for review. Author's name & affiliation details may be included at the time of CAMERA READY Manuscript submission after paper acceptance.
- The maximum no. of words allowed in abstract is 250 worlds and at least 3 key words are also required.
- The authors are advised to select only one (i.e. the most suitable) track out of 12 mentioned tracks in submission page for their submission at the time of submitting the manuscript through Easy Chair.
- All papers submitted to UPCON 2015 will be checked for plagiarism according to IEEE guideline. If found free of plagiarism, it will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on NOVELTY, Presentation, Correctness and Relevance to the conference. In case of the minor plagiarism, the authors will be asked to rewrite the paper. In other cases, the paper will be immediately rejected.
- The acceptance of papers along with referees comment will be communicated to authors by email. Authors are required to incorporate the comments received in the CAMERA READY PAPER before final submission.
- Paper will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
As UPCON15 is technically sponsored by IEEE UP Section, IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism:
IEEE Web Page on Double Submission:
- Call for paper (Download )
- Paper Draft and Final Manuscript template (IEEE template)
- Copyright and Plagiarism (Copyright Form;Plagiarism)
- Paper Submission System (Easy Chair)
- Registration Site (Link)
Other useful and updated information such as guidelines and suggestions for presenters will be given later and it will be available on UPCON 2015 conference website.